- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated
by Firm or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any
application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible
from the Website
Information We May Collect
- Information You Provide Voluntarily. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including: when you communicate via email or other channels; when you sign up for news, publications and marketing communications and events; when you seek career information; when you register for alumni communications newsletters, alerts, or other materials; when you submit an application for a position with us; when you sign up for a webinar or event; when you respond to our communications or requests for information. The information you provide may include your name, contact information, title, and information about the organization with which you are affiliated. In relation to career information, the information you provide may also include employment history and qualifications. We only collect and process the personal information we need to allow us to respond to your request and/or provide the particular service you have sought
- A Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information about you when you use our Services such as, but not limited to:
- Device Information. We may collect information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which website you visited before accessing our Services.
- Performance and Log Data. Our servers may automatically record information created by your use of our Services, which may include information such as, but not limited to, your IP address, browser type, operating system, command line information, diagnostic information related to the Services (e.g., crash activity reports), the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. For instance, when we send you an email, we may collect certain information including the nature of the email, whether you opened or deleted our email, action you took upon receipt of our email, or your name and contact information.
- Information We Receive From Third Parties. We may receive personal information about you from third parties and use such information. this can include: your name, email address, contact information, the company you work for, your position, business and home address, identification and background information, professional experience and qualifications, previous positions, financial information, such as payment related information and shareholdings, and other personal information.If you connect to us from a social network, such as LinkedIn or Facebook, we will collect personal information from the social network in accordance with your privacy settings on that social network. The connected social network may provide us with information such as your name, profile picture, network, gender, username, user ID, age or age range, language, country, friends list, follower list, and any other information you have agreed it can share or that the social network provides to us. We will assume that such social network or other third parties are entitled to collect and share such personal information with us.
- Sensitive Information. We may collect sensitive information about you when you use our Services. Any use of such information is limited to such purposes described to you at the time of collection.
How We May Use Your Information
With Whom We May Share Your Information
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Websites
You’re Information Choices
Notice to California Residents
- identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your devices;
- characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as gender;
- commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
- internet or other electronic information regarding length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
- professional or employment-related information;
- your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information; and
- inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
For more information about the Personal Information we collect and how we collect it refer to the language detailing our collection and use of information above. We collect Personal Information for the business purposes described in the “How We May Use Your Information” section above. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of Personal Information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the Personal Information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected. The categories of other individuals or entities with whom we may share your Personal Information are listed in the With Whom We May Share Your Informationsection above.
California Privacy Rights.
- Right Against Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request in writing: (i) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. In addition, you have the right to request: (i) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information, and (v) the specific pieces of Personal Information we hold about an individual.
- Right to Access. You have the right to request a copy of the specific Personal Information we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out of Selling. California residents have the right to opt-out of having their Personal Information sold. We do not sell your Personal Information. Should you have questions regarding the above, please contact us at 800-518-4498 or via email at email@example.com and indicate in the subject line “California Privacy Rights.”